Friday, July 27, 2007

Week 5




This is the card I made in an online image generator. I also looked at Library Thing and cataloged my reference books about old valentines, another of my collecting interests. I want to go back and do more. It is a really cool site. Speaking of valentines, here is a valentine from my collection:




I used the Yahoo site to creat my avatar. It represents me at least 35 years ago, since there was no option for grey hair or added pounds!

Rollyho is useful if you are doing research on a topic and want certain websites searched for the topic or a subcategory of that topic. For example, I know certain places which probably would have information about valentines, a collecting interest of mine. It is nice have them all searched for me, instead of my having to look in each place.

1 comment:

JimD said...

The online image generators were trouble for me. They weren't all that difficult but they were so interesting I spent WAY too much time on them!